2020-9-27 DE Turf Tournament
UpdatedSaturday September 26, 2020 byRandy Moreland.
IMPORTANT INFO FROM TED ABOUT THE TOURNAMENT/WAIVERS/VENUE !!!!
Attached is the updated schedule rules and waivers.
They have combined divisions, so we are playing in the High School Group
please note there are two waiver that need to be completed
The COVID-19 Waiver needs to be completed and turned in to Jen by no later then Wednesday 9/23
Within 24 hours of the event, please fill out this google form DE Sharks Waiver as well as their health screen. Please ask your families to fill this out Saturday/Sunday. If the health questions are answered as "yes", players will not be permitted to play for safety reasons
DE Turf has also implemented the following basic operating standards:
- Spectators are required to wear face coverings at all times.
- Players, coaches, and referees are not required to wear face coverings when they are participating in a competition.
- Players, coaches, and referees are required to wear face coverings when they are not participating in a competition.
- All staff, including athletic trainers, are required to use face coverings at all times.
- Each individual is responsible for providing their own mask.
- Failure to adhere to these policies may result in removal from the facility.
Prevention and Awareness:
- Hand washing stations have been installed at each main entrance of the facility.
- An abundance of signage to remind spectators and participants of safe social distancing and face covering policies has been installed throughout the facility.
- Tailgating in the parking lot is prohibited. Spectator tents or canopies are also prohibited.
- Team tents are permitted on the team sideline but must be removed immediately after the game has ended.
- Frequent announcements are made through our PA system to remind spectators and participants of our COVID-19 policies.
- Each communally used area is thoroughly cleaned before, during, and after each event.
- Communally used areas are also cleaned routinely during non-event days.