Summer Stick Skills Training!
Continue to develop your stick skills through the Summer
UpdatedWednesday June 23, 2021 byJanice Rhodes.
Happy First Day of Summer! H2O is bringing back our Summer training series featuring an all-star coaching line-up including:
- Sabrina Rhodes, University of MD , '19, US Women's National Indoor Team
- Linnea Gonzales, University of MD, '19, US Women's National Team
- Jason Mulder, Towson University Field Hockey Assistant Coach, US Men's National Indoor Head Coach
Below are some details:
- Dates: Sessions will be on Wednesdays beginning June 30 through August 11th.
- Times: Tentatively 4pm - 8pm; one hour session per age group. Age groups may be combined depending on attendance
- Location: The Arena Club, 2304 E Churchville Road, Bel Air, MD 21015
- Registration: Week to Week (i.e., you can register individually for the weeks you want to attend)
- Cost: $35 / session
- Space Limitation: Limited spots per age group
- Go to our H2Ofieldhockey.com website
- Click on the "Registration Now Open" banner at the top of the page
- Sign into (or create) an SI Play account
- Click on "Play/Participant"
- Click on "Participant"
- Register for 2021 weekly sessions for the appropriate date(s)
If you have any questions, please contact Sabrina Rhodes, 443-987-3723 (call or text) or firstname.lastname@example.org